ESTA provides and maintains this site to allow the briefing, dissemination and to raise awareness of issues, policies, initiatives, products, systems and services relevant to the process of Energy Management and associated energy related matters.
Whilst ESTA makes every effort to ensure that information and advice provided on the site is accurate and up-to-date, it accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this material.
All information and advice is given on the condition that in making any decisions or taking action that site users have assessed or confirmed for themselves the accuracy, completeness and applicability of material to their circumstance. No material on this site constitutes specific advice for an individual site or organisation.
Users should also be aware that:
- Material on the site whilst accurate when loaded may not represent the current situation.
- Much of the material is not provided by ESTA and does not necessarily represent the view of ESTA.
- ESTA has no responsibility or authority over material on external sites accessed from this website.
- The accuracy of links is checked regularly but if you identify a failed or incorrect link please advise ESTA through our ‘ask ESTA’ facility.
- No representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of merchantable quality, of fitness for a particular purpose or use or of any other nature whatsoever are made by ESTA with respect to the products, systems and services referred to in individual members profiles, news stories, case studies or any other site material.
This site does not automatically collect or store any personal information as a result of visiting this site. The site functions if the visitor has disabled cookies. Session cookies will be used during your site visit but not retained when you leave.
Where contact information is provided by users through the site, this should only be business related details NOT private personal data.
ESTA retains these details in order to distribute occasional communications relevant to industry developments and events. Users can request removal from this list at any time by phoning 01268 569010; faxing 01268 569737; by email to email@example.com or by writing to ESTA, PO Box 77, Benfleet, Essex SS7 5EX.
When registering for free ESTA events, your contact details will be provided to sponsors, partners and exhibitors directly involved in the event.
Separately, ESTA will on occasion share your contact details with other members or industry bodies for the purpose of communication of industry developments, events or specific marketing offers. Users can decline to receive these 3rd party communications at the point of registration or entry or at any future time by phoning 01268 569010; faxing 01268 569737; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to ESTA, PO Box 77, Benfleet, Essex SS7 5EX.
Visitors use of site materials and downloads:
All material provided within this site are copyright of ESTA or copyright of 3rd party authors where appropriate.
All materials and downloads available on this site may be copied and used freely within your own organisation provided the source is acknowledged.
ESTA materials and downloads may also be freely used outside your own organisation provided the source is clearly acknowledged. Any source acknowledgement contained within the material or downloads must be maintained.
3rd party material and downloads may only be used outside your organisation with the express permission of the author. Any source acknowledgement contained within the material or downloads must be maintained.