Independent measurement and verification specialist, EEVS Insight, has launched their first Energy Efficiency Trends Survey – an industry-wide initiative to track the key trends and dynamics of the energy efficiency market.
The survey is aimed at the industry as well as its customers. For consumers, such as in-house Energy Managers, it aims to help increase understanding of demand for energy efficiency products and services. While for suppliers it aims to 'take the temperature' of current trading conditions as well as expectations for future growth.
ESTA members are invited to take part, to ensure that the voice of the industry is heard.
Members can take the survey here
What you need to know...
• It's quick (just 1-2 minutes)
• It's anonymous
• You get the results free of charge
Complete the survey and each quarter EEVS will send you a FREE 'state of the market' report that will:
• Highlight changes in market conditions
• Track industry mood and sentiment
• Help suppliers better understand customer needs
• Help customers better understand the market; and
• Help you to forecast future trends
Remember, it is anonymous and individual survey responses will not be shared under any circumstances.
For more information, please contact:
1-10 Praed Mews, LONDON, W2 1QY
T: 07557 367689 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: