The Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) is the UK’s leading energy management industry association. With over 25 years’ involvement in energy management, ESTA is a standard setter in the development of the industry. We have a highly regarded and impressive track record of promoting our members’ interests at the highest levels in the UK, Europe and internationally.
To reduce energy consumption through the application of technology and expert services.
ESTA members have the commitment and expertise to deliver high quality energy efficient systems and practices. By joining ESTA a company has signalled its genuine intention to assist building designers and managers to improve working environments and reduce operational costs. ESTA members are expected to uphold the highest professional standards and have the experience and expertise to deliver the best results.
We have a thriving and active membership of over 120 companies that supply products, systems and services covering all the elements critical to the energy efficient design, management and operation of buildings and processes.
Our strategic objectives
- Promote the economic benefits of energy demand reduction, energy efficiency and management to all demand-side users and professionals.
- Raise awareness of energy reduction, efficiency and management with bodies of influence.
- Ensure that membership enhances the business proposition of member companies.
ESTA members provide:
- unrivalled expertise and are best placed to provide independent advice to energy end-users;
- market leading energy management products, technology and services;
- significant levels of energy and carbon savings to energy end-users in the public and private sectors;
- full ESCO (Energy Contracting) services which guarantee significant energy savings; and
- in-depth knowledge of funding mechanisms for the purchase of energy and energy efficient products and services.
ESTA are members of:
- PGES - Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies www.pges.org.uk
- BEEF - British Energy Efficiency Federation, a grouping of energy efficiency organisations providing a regular forum with Government.
ESTA is a non-profit making organisation limited by guarantee and owned by the members. ESTA is governed by a president and council elected by the membership annually.
Energy Services and Technology Association Limited
Registered Office: 252a High Road, Benfleet, SS7 5LA
T: 01268 569010
F: 01268 569737
A Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England No 1630414. VAT GB348595214.